Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Texas Get Together YA'LL

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

South Texas Get Together YA'LL

San Antonio area and think it would be nice to get together at some park some weekend. If we can get enough folks to do this I'll be more than glad to locate a spot where we can rally the cars. Let me know!
    Carl

Name:  TX_FLAG.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  14.2 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Don, you and the boss would be more than welcome to come down if we ever get any interest, hell, come on down anyway!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cchataway For This Useful Post:

Don (06-08-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Gonna have to give me a date. I am on call every 3 weeks; Wouldnt mind to drive up there.

There's a girl who drives one here in Houston; it would be nice to have a little convoy and drive up there. Otherwise, if she's single, I'll let her play shotgun

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You're the man Ares, we can hope for the shotgun route!! You are the first to reply so we are probably a long way off. Every three weeks on call, what kind of work do you do? If you don't mind me asking.
    Carl

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I will be on vacation in san antonio 6.16 -6. 20let me know if its going down, will be driving my rage! Lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    onerider1300, please enjoy your stay in San Antonio, the car meet is still in it's infancy with planning. When you get to San Antonio be sure and do the Riverwalk and while there go to Dick's Last Resort at night for a total blowout good time.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    i'm afraid i cant make it down guys, My neck is fused so i am looking down and have no motion to the right or left. I don't mind driving on back roads and small town areas. but i cant deal with big city traffic. I look forward to reading about it and seeing some pictures.

Thanks for reading, Don

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 58.0 mpg (US) ... 24.7 km/L ... 4.1 L/100 km ... 69.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Don, you know we could just make the meet at your place, especially if you're out in the country. Every body could bring food and drinks so there would be no cost to you. What city are you in?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hi Carl,

That would be Great, I live about 5 miles outside of a little town called Quitman about 35 miles north of Tyler and 90 miles east of Dallas. We have room to park every Mirage on this site, heck even the non Mirage drivers might find a spot to park.

I told the wife about your post and she smiled so The boss gave her OK. We live on just under 15 acres that were turning into a Bamboo Park. Probably have 40 types of bamboo in the ground right now. Nothing Big yet as it is all very young.

In about 5 years it will be beautiful and we hope to have it as a place people can come visit and walk through the bamboo and maybe just escape the fast paced lives that it's so easy to get caught up in. Anyways yeah if it is something that others are game for, we would love to have yawl come by and visit.

thanks for reading, Don
    Last edited by Don; 06-08-2015 at 10:05 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 58.0 mpg (US) ... 24.7 km/L ... 4.1 L/100 km ... 69.6 mpg (Imp)

Will this be the first U.S. Mirage meet?

I had the first one in Ontario. I think. Do 2 cars that just happened to run into each other in the same park count as a meet?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Don (06-08-2015)