Thread: Just test drove a 2015 fiesta ecoboost

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Just test drove a 2015 fiesta ecoboost

They offered me $50! So I did it! My thoughts? Heavy clutch, great handling, difficult to navigate sync and car system, more power than my mirage but not like breath taking power, it felt like a average civic in performance terms, my mirage is slower but not by too much. I did a test loop with my mirage and did 43mpg, same loop with the fiesta did 38mpg (driving normal not eco driving) I'll post some pictures soon. They offered me the fiesta for 15,400.

2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alex16 For This Useful Post:

Don (05-30-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    We hope you Don't Fall for that!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yah. Also remember that the ecoboost actually has the potential to get even worse gas mileage.

Everytime I drive one, I love the spool sound so much that I sacrifice MPG over the sound of sweet sweet turbo every damn time.

In fact, when I had the ecoF150, I never had the radio on; just the lovely songs made by those twin snails.