Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Mirage aftermarket springs & coilovers from Tein!

  1. #1
    Administrator Daox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germantown, WI
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,015
    Thanks
    1,103
    Thanked 609 Times in 386 Posts

    Mirage aftermarket springs & coilovers from Tein!



    Amongst my poking around today I found that Tein makes a coilover kit and a spring kit for the Mirage!

    http://www.tein.co.jp/srch/pricelist...&skg=E46&gno=2

    Part numbers
    Spring kit: SKE46-G1B00
    Coilover kit: GSE46-11AS2


    Here is a PDF that shows images and specs of the spring kit:
    http://www.tein.com.hk/newproduct/Mirage%20H-Tech.pdf



    I then googled the part number for the spring kit and found a Japanese Amazon page selling the spring kit for 17,157 yen. You'll have to convert to your own currency to get an idea of what that is, but that price seems quite reasonable.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/TEIN-%E3%83%.../dp/B00BHUR820

    The coilovers I also found on a Japanese Amazon page. They are much more expensive at 74,240 yen.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/TEIN-STREET-.../dp/B00BHUREL0


    However, I would imagine you could call up your local (or at least in your country) Tein dealer/distributor and give them the part numbers. They should be able to get you a price. I don't think it would be horribly hard to get these parts to you since you know the part numbers now.


    Attached Images Attached Images   

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 49.0 mpg (US) ... 20.8 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 58.8 mpg (Imp)


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

    MetroMPG (04-10-2013)

  3. #2
    Administrator MetroMPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    5,637
    Thanks
    1,598
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 853 Posts
    This is good news. Seems the aftermarket is coming up with solutions for owners who want a little tauter suspension.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage base ES 1.2 manual: 54.0 mpg (US) ... 23.0 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 64.9 mpg (Imp)


  4. #3
    Administrator Daox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germantown, WI
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,015
    Thanks
    1,103
    Thanked 609 Times in 386 Posts
    Yeah, I guess it helps to really dig for some info. The Tein stuff I got off the Japanese site. The Ultra Racing I had to go to a Malaysian site. It'll eventually make its way into all the markets I'm sure, but for those who want it NOW, ya just gotta have the part numbers and possibly pay a bit extra for shipping.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 49.0 mpg (US) ... 20.8 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 58.8 mpg (Imp)


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    KL
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    Yeah, I guess it helps to really dig for some info. The Tein stuff I got off the Japanese site. The Ultra Racing I had to go to a Malaysian site. It'll eventually make its way into all the markets I'm sure, but for those who want it NOW, ya just gotta have the part numbers and possibly pay a bit extra for shipping.
    dude,

    ultra racing part, emailed to them, guess,around may it will be release.. stay tune. hahah

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CheezyWedges For This Useful Post:

    Daox (04-10-2013)

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    KL
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post


    Amongst my poking around today I found that Tein makes a coilover kit and a spring kit for the Mirage!

    http://www.tein.co.jp/srch/pricelist...&skg=E46&gno=2

    Part numbers
    Spring kit: SKE46-G1B00
    Coilover kit: GSE46-11AS2


    Here is a PDF that shows images and specs of the spring kit:
    http://www.tein.com.hk/newproduct/Mirage%20H-Tech.pdf



    I then googled the part number for the spring kit and found a Japanese Amazon page selling the spring kit for 17,157 yen. You'll have to convert to your own currency to get an idea of what that is, but that price seems quite reasonable.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/TEIN-%E3%83%.../dp/B00BHUR820

    The coilovers I also found on a Japanese Amazon page. They are much more expensive at 74,240 yen.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/TEIN-STREET-.../dp/B00BHUREL0


    However, I would imagine you could call up your local (or at least in your country) Tein dealer/distributor and give them the part numbers. They should be able to get you a price. I don't think it would be horribly hard to get these parts to you since you know the part numbers now.
    do they ship to oversea(malaysia)? saw on the website(since im not good with amazon.jp) the seller still don't have the review (star -trust rating yet)

  8. #6
    Administrator Daox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germantown, WI
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,015
    Thanks
    1,103
    Thanked 609 Times in 386 Posts
    According to the Tein distributor website: http://www.tein.co.jp/e/distributors...tributors.html

    This is your Malaysian distributor: http://www.n1racing.net/

    I would call them or email them, give them the part number, and see if they can get it for you from Japan.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 49.0 mpg (US) ... 20.8 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 58.8 mpg (Imp)


  9. #7
    Carmageddon m4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hague
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 94 Times in 75 Posts
    Anyone ordered this yet?

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)


  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    KL
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    Anyone ordered this yet?
    ordered high tech version, sold to another forumer in malaysia. if you want more stiff, get another. but for street basis,i dont know..

  11. #9
    Carmageddon m4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hague
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 94 Times in 75 Posts
    where did u ordered it? the amazon site? I don't like stiff. I hate stiff.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)


  12. #10
    Senior Member Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Houston
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 90 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    where did u ordered it? the amazon site? I don't like stiff. I hate stiff.
    Thats not what she said!

    A few guys from the Philippines have it. They say they prefer H&R for one reason or another.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •