Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best set up for stock audio

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    It's like saying "your TV has been calibrated [to whatever the best calibrating tool is]" but you have bad eyes so you had to turn up the color a little more. That is the best set-up for that person.
    It is even worse than that. Apparently there is more variation on hearing curve than with color blindness. In addition people loose ability to hear higher frequencies with age. There are also chances that your hearing had been damaged and your are more/less sensitive to specific range.

And then flat response may be not your thing or you are listening to Dubstep and wanna emphasize lows.

But the set up was done with several testers with pretty standard ears, for flat response

Majority of reviews you'll find in mags or online are putting a value into flat spectral response as it makes music sound close to original. YMMV

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)

Thanks
    I'm so deaf I can't even hear it when you yell, LOL. Obviously the speakers are fine for me.

regards
    mech

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage de 1.2 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old mechanic View Post
    I'm so deaf I can't even hear it when you yell, LOL. Obviously the speakers are fine for me.

regards
    mech
    You shouldave worn those ear plugs when you rode your bike lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)