Thread: Scanguage II issues

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Scanguage II issues

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum!
    I have a 2015 mirage with a CVT. I have a scanguage that I've used on previous vehicles but with the mirage it glitches a little bit. Sometimes if I'm climbing a hill (I live in a very hilly area) it'll give me the 9999 mpg reading, which is obviously not right. This throws off my mpg averages off enough to be totally useless. Anyone else have this issue or have an idea how to fix it?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jart View Post
    Hi folks, I'm new to the forum!
    I have a 2015 mirage with a CVT. I have a scanguage that I've used on previous vehicles but with the mirage it glitches a little bit. Sometimes if I'm climbing a hill (I live in a very hilly area) it'll give me the 9999 mpg reading, which is obviously not right. This throws off my mpg averages off enough to be totally useless. Anyone else have this issue or have an idea how to fix it?
    Welcome. I know nothing about the Scangauge but many run them on here and will hopefully chime in...if you haven't, try the search.
    (blank signature)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Hello Jart. Welcome to the site!

How long have you had your scangauge? At one point, I had issues with mine as well where it just wouldn't work with a new car. I contacted linear logic and they were able to get me an updated scangauge with a new chip in it that worked. I wonder if this isn't a similar issue.

That being said, I don't really have any issues with my scangauge on the Mirage. It works great and I use it every time I drive.

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)