Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Audio USB port? Can't find it!

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    I bought the proper cable from Mitsubishi at the radio end it is a large grey connector at the other a normal usb the radio socket is situated to the extreme left as you look at the radio front and is coloured grey .It can be seen if you look under the dash at the radio better to remove the glove compartment lid just clips in you then can put the cable into the radio without removing it best to have a torch handy so you can see where the cable goes hope this helps.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    http://tinyurl.com/znya7h9[/url]
    This a link that will show you a radio rear that has been removed

Me too me too

Funny that I replied to this thread back in 2015 trying to help...

And today for the first time I was going to try the USB audio connection in Mirage #3 (2014 base model) and.... ain't NO USB connector in the glovebox!!

I'll have to dig more tomorrow to see if I can find it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Our 2021 has the usb connector on the center hump, forward to the right side, for power only.
    Karl

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Our 2021 Mirage has the usb connector on the center hump, forward to the right side, for power only.
    Karl

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Attachment 4705

wut-man... You don't have the USB in the glove box like this? I think all countries got it.

PS: welcome to the forum. Make a garage entry!
    MetroMPG: I think the ghost of your past self answered your question,; USB cord is on the top left of the glove box. May be on a clip. Enjoy!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

I'm just here to raise my post count. I have nothing beneficial to add to this thread.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CROSSBOLT View Post
    Our 2021 Mirage has the usb connector on the center hump, forward to the right side, for power only.
    The older models like my 2017 ES have the USB in the glovebox (pic is shown in post #4 of this thread).

I've loaded several of my favorite CDs onto a flash drive, & I leave it plugged into the glovebox connector. It's been great! I don't have to carry a case of CDs or fumble through them while driving.

If your USB only does power that would suck, & I wouldn't be thrilled about that at all!

Found it!

Previous owner must have flicked it away ... It was hanging under the radio.

I found it immediately after releasing the catches on the sides of the glove box (by just squeezing the edges inward) and lowering it down to get a better view.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

inuvik (02-16-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Found it!

Previous owner must have flicked it away ... It was hanging under the radio.

I found it immediately after releasing the catches on the sides of the glove box (by just squeezing the edges inward) and lowering it down to get a better view.
    I changed my cabin air filter the other day. It would be easy to lose track of the USB cord when pushing the glovebox back into place afterwards.

Glad you found it!