Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the aftermarket performance parts? (Turbo specifically)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Better off buying a mirage in a few years and swapping a 4g63 into it with wide slicks. It will be a beast at the drag strip, people will soon learn about the mirages low weight and good aero. About 400whp in a gutted mirage could potentially be close to factory weight of 1900-2000lbs and run 10s 1/4 mile.

2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Once my mirage craps out thats my plan. Gut, install rvo drivetrain, all wheel drive donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles2 View Post
    They actually have quite a bit of parts for this car. They just all happen to be in other countries.
    Valid point, worth reminding us.

Southeast Asian countries have much more going on for the Mirage, that's for sure. PH, I'm looking at you (for example).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    There are so many things that I would buy on this website alone. http://www.rtnmotor.co.th/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntnormal85 View Post
    I have been trying to find nice way of tastefully upgrading my little rocket with alot of help with this site's upgrades/diy section. I just really wish someone would boost this sucker and tell us the limits
    Me too! I found this supercharger kit for about $3500, but from a supplier overseas:
    http://www.speedlab.com.ph/index.php...t/view/52/2008

I have had my DS 5MT for about a year. Previously I have owned a number of small, light-weight, manual-trans cars, including a couple of very sporty ones. I thought I was buying this car for its merits in group A (mileage, economy) and found myself pushing the car farther and farther into group B. The more I push it, the better I like it.

Not to say it couldn't be better, and yes, the aftermarket support for this model is pathetic. Maybe there's an opportunity here....