Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappy Driver!!

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Angry Crappy Driver!!

i just hate it when drivers doesnt use their signal lights when changing lanes or when turning!

isnt it so simple? push up lever up and down!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mitsumi For This Useful Post:

cyclopathic (03-11-2016)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    If the Cops would ticket such offenses they would be reduced. Sadly most drivers are simply not there as far as any decent amount of attention to their surroundings. Every day when I leave my neighborhood there is always someone in the right lane (4 lane not divided) who could move over and let me enter in that right lane. I do it when I can do it safely (let others in).

I actually have my right hand positioned on the steering wheel so I can easily signal my intentions and do so.The problem, at least around here, is when you signal your intention to change a lane, many of the drivers around you will speed up rapidly, to block your access to the lane you are trying to move to. This is especially dangerous at Interstate cloverleafs, where the vast majority of accidents happen here.

regards
    mech

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage de 1.2 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)

Thanks
    Talk about inattention on the road, a dumas crook robs a cab driver, AND THE CAB IS SITTING IN FRONT OF A POLICE CAR!!!!!!!! (cnn THIS am).

regards
    mech

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage de 1.2 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Denmark
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumi View Post
    i just hate it when drivers doesnt use their signal lights when changing lanes or when turning!

isnt it so simple? push up lever up and down!
    You know this is not mirage relatet at all, and you know what? this is a big problem... people drive like psycopaths on roads where you are supposed to drive slow, or people drive crazy fast where there is alot of stones on the ground throwing it on your car. And people are not able to use their damn turning signal. When they do use thei turning signal, they think that it is legal to cut your lane(how stupid can some people be). The problem here is selfish people not paying attention to their sorroudings. Period!!! I would like to become a police officer to bust off some drivers ass!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage Intense 1.2 manual: 47.9 mpg (US) ... 20.4 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.6 mpg (Imp)

Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    That's not the only problem, some drivers decide its alright to try to change lanes without even looking if there is a car in the other lane.
    -_-
    Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marklovski For This Useful Post:

Cleartec (03-10-2016),mitsumi (03-10-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Interesting.

Has anyone had a large vehicle (say, truck or SUV) change lanes on them, not seeing the small Mirage?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Interesting.

Has anyone had a large vehicle (say, truck or SUV) change lanes on them, not seeing the small Mirage?
    Yes,

I have had the car less than a week and a large Cadillac SUV tried to merge into my lane on the expressway at 70 mph

I blew the horn for about 3 seconds

I cant say it was for sure because of the Mirage small size because this used to happen with me on other cars as well. I think those little blind spot mirrors should be mandatory by law

Name:  wasm-blindspot-new.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  38.6 KB

This car teaches you to drive with hyper vigilance which is a good thing. Its the way you drive when you are on a motorcycle.
    2015 Mirage DE 5 speed Manual - 30k miles

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 44.9 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Thanks
    Maybe it's the motorcycle riding that makes me appreciate the size of my little car and I'm getting about the same mileage as a 500 cc bike.

Around here people are so oblivious they would not see me if I was driving a tank.

regards
    mech

11. The Following User Says Thank You to deleted user For This Useful Post:

Cleartec (03-10-2016)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Interesting.

hehe thats why i installed an aftermarket horn so that those big boys can hear my mirage screaming to get out of the way!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mitsumi For This Useful Post:

Eggman (03-10-2016)

Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well I have the Sapphire Blue Mirage so I'm hoping the color is enough for people. Yet, I did just add a basket rack on the top of my car, so maybe people will notice me more often?

Those blind spot mirrors really work a charm, I need to put those on. I actually took off the backseat head rests so I can see more.

Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire