Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should you decide to take advantage of the $3500rebate

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I tried a few Mitsubishi dealers to trade my Mirage:

$5,500 (1)
    $6,000 (1 Mitsubishi dealer, 1 from Carmax)
    $6,300 ( 1 Mitsubishi dealer)

Could not get *any* new Mirage without less than $4,300 (range $4,300 to about $7,600.)

The rebates are good for new owners or cash buyers, not intended to entice current Mirage owners to trade.

I wonder, am I the only one around here driving his/her 2nd Mirage (2014 onward)?

Best

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fc321 View Post
    Thats a great strategy mech. You've got life figured out (the financial portion)

I feel sorry for the people that work like animals, begging for as much overtime as they can get. THey have a cableTV bill of over $200 per month (deluxe package), they have an iPhone 6 on contract with AT&T paying thru the nose over $100 per month, They have a car payment over $500 per month on a car with a moonroof, Navigation system and all the other useless Dealer add-ons, They stop at Starbucks on the way to work every day for a $7 coffee, THey lack the self-restaint to order a glass of water at a restaurant and insist on appetizers and desert at the restaurant.

Their credit cards are maxed out, they make minimum payments and pay 24% APR

They earn over $60,000 per year and on December 29th their savings/checking account has $14 in it

THat is how my sister lives her life.
    That's me lol+