Thread: Mirage Meet Up....

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mirage Meet Up....

I'm not sure if any one has ever thought of doing a Mirage meet say at a Local Park. Or a Parking Lot. I am thinking about setting one up. I know we have people all over the world so i know it will be tough for some to meet up. Put it this way I am in NJ. I am willing to meet up say 2-3 Hours away. Or maybe like a Days ride away to meet up. If any one is interested in doing some thing. Let me know I mean Mitsubishi MOD day is at Calif, and NJ every year. The Normal, Illinois meet for MOD day is over since they closed the plant. But any who, who is interested in maybe meeting up in a couple months or sooner than later. Thanks ppl of the community.

There is no I in team. But there is a PU in group and you guys stink.....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 35.1 mpg (US) ... 14.9 km/L ... 6.7 L/100 km ... 42.1 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dontee For This Useful Post:

Cleartec (03-19-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 2,105 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing. I've noticed lots of members here reporting from Ohio - locally, we could get together. See and discuss mods others have undertaken and see first-hand results.

I have travel plans for spring break, but won't be taking the Mirage on this one. Maybe next time. Would be cool to visit forum members along the way. I could bring the beverages - so long as it doesn't cause trouble with any revenuers.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I've noticed lots of members here reporting from Ohio - locally, we could get together. See and discuss mods others have undertaken and see first-hand results.
    I had an idea for if anyone was interested in a Central Ohio meetup. Columbus Motor Speedway is closing and being torn down at the end of the 2016 season after almost 70 years. On Saturday evening, May 21st, they're having their final Crash-A-Rama. I've gone in years past and it is always a blast. Trailer races, skid races, figure-8 school bus racing, demo derby, etc. Some of the regular drivers on the CMS Facebook page have already stated that since it's the last one, it'll be "one helluva show", and "I will drive thru any and all things". I will be there for sure, and if anyone else wants to make it, let me know.

Here's the 2013 Boat and Trailer race. Gives you a good idea of what the night is like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zohwGyWMUOw

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.1 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 52.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I think that this would be fun. Maybe even somewhere in Pennsylvania.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)