Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dog in Mirage?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Here's our crate:

lol
    LOL! I love it. I do not put my girl in the Mirage. She has her own car, a 2013 Grand Caravan. She likes to sit next to me as I drive. When there is a passenger, I have all of the seats folded onto the floor and she walks around or lays on her bed in the back. She has been in my Mirage 2 times and both times she did not really like it or know what to do in there. Name:  HollyCarRide.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  64.8 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnarles2 For This Useful Post:

cyclopathic (03-25-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Here's our crate:

lol
    LOL!! Yes this is the issue I was having... It's like inside there is enough space for a crate but they can't squeeze into the opening. I was looking into the issue again since due to work I haven't had time to go anywhere but since I'm starting to have some free time I need something. I found this:

Name:  PG5542MG_Moss-Green_1.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  67.9 KB

I think this might work, going to purchase in the upcoming weeks, because it's playable and can bend I think it'll fit much better in the back with the seats down, the only thing that I'm curious to test if the mesh doors can withstand my husky, if they do and it fits I would say this would be an excellent option for Mirage owners. Once it comes in I'll update with some results.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    I wonder if it would be useful to just remove the back seats? I've thought about doing it but I don't usually crate our dog when driving.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I wonder if it would be useful to just remove the back seats? I've thought about doing it but I don't usually crate our dog when driving.
    You know I've thought about doing that too actually but I'm way to lazy to bust out any tools just to go somewhere with the pups.. I think your dog is much more docile in the car than mine because he wants to be all up in my face when I'm driving LOL and he's no small dog, I think this crate would be great too because it'll catch a lot of hair from going all over the place.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdlca View Post
    LOL!! Yes this is the issue I was having... It's like inside there is enough space for a crate but they can't squeeze into the opening. I was looking into the issue again since due to work I haven't had time to go anywhere but since I'm starting to have some free time I need something. I found this:

Name:  PG5542MG_Moss-Green_1.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  67.9 KB

I think this might work, going to purchase in the upcoming weeks, because it's playable and can bend I think it'll fit much better in the back with the seats down, the only thing that I'm curious to test if the mesh doors can withstand my husky, if they do and it fits I would say this would be an excellent option for Mirage owners. Once it comes in I'll update with some results.
    I have got something like that on the back seat of mine car for my cocker spaniel will post pics soon