Quote Originally Posted by Jdlca View Post
Thanks Mitz, going to go just wait a full day and try tomorrow morning, I'm not using the free version though, I bought the 6 month unlimited (which I know still has a limited number of requests) was working with the creator last night trying to get this darn thing to write to etacts but no luck... I'm going to try again tomorrow morning, if it doesn't work I give up.. It was getting frustrating last night and even the creator wasn't sure why it wasn't working, guess my Mirage wants to be a problem child. sigh... just want that damn outside temp!!! haha ugh..
I think that while there are some functions that can be accessed and changed with the Mini VCI there are others, like the ambient temp function that need the MUT3 to download a .kon file from the relevant computer module, alter the file using the Etacsdecoder software, then upload the altered file back to the module,again using the MUT3.

I have changed functions like the door unlock feature without using a .kon file download/upload... but stuff like Cruise Control and the Ambient Temp function will, unfortunately, need a MUT3.