Thread: Lug nut part numbers?

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Lug nut part numbers?

I just bought a mirage a few weeks ago that came with steelies and covers. Got a set of factory 14" alloys with 8k tires on them $200 shipped. Only problem is the steelie lug nuts don't appear to fit. Does anyone know the part number for stock lug nuts? Wheels are pictured below. When I look I find 3880A007 which is the same as what I have and are open. Below lug nuts are closed and probably have stems. I need those.

Last edited by Wubbalubbadubdub; 04-05-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    The OEM lug nuts are crappy anyway. They will corrode and look like hell in a few months anyway.

Try to find a good set of aftermarket lug nuts.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Don't get aluminum lug nuts. They are junk.

Where did you get the alloys $200?
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    You don't need to over think your lug nuts. Just go on Amazon and find a set that fits our cars. The stock ones are garbage. I've had a tow truck driver break a locking lug nut, and the dealer break one of the regular ones.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    The OEM lug nuts are crappy anyway. They will corrode and look like hell in a few months anyway.
    Totally. I've already got orange rust spots on a few of mine after just one winter.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My oem lug nuts are much better than most, even with all the road salt mine look decent. Though I was my car every day almost.
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Ebay. I couldn't believe my luck he had it buy it now at that price including shipping and I caught it an hour after he listed so I bought them. I'd been cruising car-part.com for a set since I bought the car and was going pay more than that without shipping. Holding on to my factory wheels and tires and I'll put them on these wheels once I wear out the 8k mile set.

I've mounted them with aftermarket 12x1.5 steel chrome open ended nuts. Looks ok and works so I don't care. The factory nuts look really cheap.

Pretty sure Dorman 611-220.1 are the factory replacements but I'm not paying $6 a nut.

Last edited by Wubbalubbadubdub; 04-21-2016 at 05:06 PM.