Thread: Auto Dynasty Lowering Springs from Amazon.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    We
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Hey namco sorry to set you off - didn't mean to light your fuse. To be honest, I am thankful that you - and others - have gone through the trouble to purchase a set of these, install them, and share your experience here on the forum. Thank you!

You are right - this is *your* review of the springs. In the end, nothing said here takes away from your enjoyment of them. So enjoy! Your experience is valued, no doubt. But I think you can appreciate that your interests simply will not be in line with everybody else here. There is too great a variety of interests here on this forum to expect anyone's opinion to fall in line one way or another.

What do you think - does that sound reasonable to you?
    I've looked through the threads and honestly it looks like there've been 4 people in total who purchased this set. 2 negative reviews 2 positive, so no side can claim majority.. And mind you noone is saying anything bad about fronts, it is the rears which get questioned. I could see springs potentially bottoming out on stock shocks, this is common for many lowering springs on many cars.

IMHO the set isn't as bad; at least springs are better than what came with TEINs. Good value for $68 shipped.

I am not running rears the same way as everyone else tried, If ride height is an issue there is a simple fix.

With regards to OP yes he might be a straight shooter and rough on edge but look at the cars he driven/owned, I'll bet he knows a bit on how car should handle. And personally my experience is similar.
    Last edited by cyclopathic; 04-11-2016 at 02:22 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)