Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: I don't know what to do here! (UR sway bar broke)

  1. #81
    Junior Member bzacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Country
    Vietnam
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Can confirm, i am also a mirage driving delivery driver and I've heard my front tires start to let go of the road a few times. Harder to do in the mirage than in my old car which was low and stable ^_^. Definitely looking at all these susp upgrades and noticed my fuel economy drops from 35 to 25 when delivering.


    2014 Mirage GLX 5MT Plasma Purple
    2004 Accord EX 5MT Graphite Pearl RIP

    No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. -- That's why Ford outsells Mitsu in the US

  2. #82
    Senior Member HitShane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzacon View Post
    Can confirm, i am also a mirage driving delivery driver and I've heard my front tires start to let go of the road a few times. Harder to do in the mirage than in my old car which was low and stable ^_^. Definitely looking at all these susp upgrades and noticed my fuel economy drops from 35 to 25 when delivering.
    What tires are you using?

  3. #83
    Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Seattle
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 85 Times in 61 Posts
    If you want to stiffen the rear wouldnt a tow hitch do the job? I would just recommend a tow hitch, and with it you can also have a tow basket. You can get a curt for $115 and a basket for $50. Seems like the better idea.
    Fuel Log: Good enough

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marklovski For This Useful Post:

    Eggman (08-14-2017)

  5. #84
    Senior Member HitShane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
    That won't stiffen up the suspension though and that's where you're getting the flip-flop/slop from.

  6. #85
    Moderator Eggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ohio ☼
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,004
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 718 Times in 534 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HitShane View Post
    That won't stiffen up the suspension though and that's where you're getting the flip-flop/slop from.
    You are sure right there, but I still like the idea of a hitch & a carrier.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.3 mpg (US) ... 21.0 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.2 mpg (Imp)


  7. #86
    Senior Member HitShane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    You are sure right there, but I still like the idea of a hitch & a carrier.
    Yeah you put a hitch with a big ball on there so people think twice before they bump into you.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •