Thread: U.S. Mirage: factory discounts / lease specials

U.S. Mirage: factory discounts / lease specials

Mitsu USA is offering some specials on the Mirage:

2014 Mirage Factory rebate

$750 factory rebate

Negotiate your best price and get a $750 factory rebate on a new 2014 Mirage. Retailer price and vehicle availability may vary. May not combine with special APR or special Lease offers. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details. Offer valid from 11/01/2013 through 12/02/2013.

Customer Loyalty Rebate

We wanted to say thank you for being a loyal Mitsubishi customer, and we've included something that could help make your next Mitsubishi purchase that much sweeter!

Mitsubishi Motors is now offering eligible current Mitsubishi, Saturn or Suzuki customers a $250 loyalty rebate on 2014 Mirage. Important restrictions and rules apply. This offer cannot be combined with other customer loyalty rebates. See your participating dealer for program details. Offer valid from 11/01/2013 through 12/02/2013.

2014 Mirage DE CVT Lease

Lease: $149 per month / 24 months / $2,198 due at lease signing. Includes required refundable security deposit. Excludes tax, license, title, registration, documentation fees, insurance and the like.

Lease example for 2014 Mirage DE CVT, MSRP $13,995 plus $795 ($920 Alaska / Hawaii) destination handling. Available through Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, subject to approved credit and insurance. Actual net capitalized cost $13,086. Net capitalized cost includes $495 acquisition fee. Not all customers will qualify. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. Other lease terms/details apply. May not combine with factory cash rebates. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details. Offer valid from 11/01/2013 through 12/02/2013.

From: https://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/...cialoffers.do?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    CBC is airing a report tonight that they say will explain why US retailers won't sell to Canadians - it seems the manufactures won't let them to protect their CND dealer networks. http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episod...014/price-wars

Honestly I'm not sure that is even an issue - CND dealers likely pay higher wages and taxes, so if the cost of doing business is higher (and the dealers are contributing to the community through taxes/wages), maybe it is only fair that the local customers pay a bit more and continue to enjoy the benefits of supporting a local economy.

I am no economist, though, so I may be wrong. I also haven't seen the show, which airs tonight.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 45.0 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    U.S. Mirage Rebate is $1000 until 01/02/14.

From: https://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/...ecialoffers.do

2014 Mirage

$1,000 factory rebate

Negotiate your best price and get a $1,000 factory rebate on a new 2014 Mirage. Retailer price and vehicle availability may vary. May not combine with special APR or special Lease offers. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details. Offer valid from 12/03/2013 through 01/02/2014.

Customer Loyalty Rebate

We wanted to say thank you for being a loyal Mitsubishi customer, and we've included something that could help make your next Mitsubishi purchase that much sweeter!

Mitsubishi Motors is now offering eligible current Mitsubishi, Saturn or Suzuki customers a $250 loyalty rebate on 2014 Mirage. Important restrictions and rules apply. This offer cannot be combined with other customer loyalty rebates. See your participating dealer for program details. Offer valid from 12/03/2013 through 01/02/2014.

2014 Mirage DE CVT Lease

Lease: $149 per month / 24 months / $2,198 due at lease signing. Includes required refundable security deposit. Excludes tax, license, title, registration, documentation fees, insurance and the like.

Lease example for 2014 Mirage DE CVT, MSRP $13,995 plus $795 ($920 Alaska / Hawaii) destination handling. Available through Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, subject to approved credit and insurance. Actual net capitalized cost $13,086. Net capitalized cost includes $495 acquisition fee. Not all customers will qualify. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. Other lease terms/details apply. May not combine with factory cash rebates. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details. Offer valid from 12/03/2013 through 01/02/2014.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fifteenwindow For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (12-03-2013)

Wow.

I saw a $99 / mo. lease offer for a Mirage from a US dealer, but I didn't save it because I figured they were just raising the down payment/trade value to lower the monthly amount.

---

EDIT: I changed the thread title, so it doesn't refer specifically to the November $750 discount. I guess we can track monthly changes here.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)