Thread: USB (next to cupholders/seat-heat buttons). Intermittent disconnect from Iphone 13.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

USB (next to cupholders/seat-heat buttons). Intermittent disconnect from Iphone 13.

Anyone have the problem where your iphone (13 mini in my case) will keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 2-3 seconds, sometimes stay connected for 1 min and then it repeats the same thing. I've tried 2 different cables which work everywhere else except on the mirage. It worked before, but now it's doing this disconnect/reconnect thing. Completely unusable. Weird thing is a usb drive (for music) will work just fine.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Did you recently update iOS? I haven't tried connecting my XS to the USB since iOS 14. I haven't had the disconnecting issues, but then again I'm using the non-touchscreen stock radio in my 15' Mirage.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.5 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I am updated to the latest iOS. 4TL. Damn now I guess I wait for an iOS side fix of a fix from Mitsubishi.

Mine is an old 2014 with the glove box usb cord. It's hit or miss whether it'll charge or not, I assumed it's the cord that I'm using? I tried listening to music on my phone for the first time last weekend and it was pretty quiet via bluetooth so I tried through the usb port and it'd play a song for about 30 seconds then disconnect every time. The only way it'd play music reliably was through bluetooth. I've been putting off the latest iphone update. I think I have an Iphone 11? I really have no idea.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)