Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hit & Run on video!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wow what an asshat!! It's great to hear he had to pay for his actions.

I use a Mobius ActionCam as a dashcam right now. Thankfully I haven't been in any accidents yet, but I feel better having one.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 48.3 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kreimerka View Post
    Thatīs very stressing, sometimes it used to happen to me, it starts recording like corrupted files that wonīt open. It used to happen to me when I would use the car with the battery switch on with the car turned off, and then when you start the car; that lapse when the car stops sending 12v socket in short seconds and gets again the power with the car turned on, the camera like gets confused and makes the file corrupted. (Thatīs my theory, I stopped doing that and it works now.)
    Greetings from Panama!
    That sounds like a possible explanation in my case as well.. I'll be checking the sd card more often now and I'm considering wiring camera direct.
    Will weld for beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 45.3 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    The SD card in mine just died. I had gone quite a while without reformatting it, which is a no-no. After over-writing data hundreds of times without a reformatting, the card croaks.