Thread: MirageForum.com is the RockAuto Forum of the Month

Country
    United States
    Thanks

MirageForum.com is the RockAuto Forum of the Month

Congratulations!

https://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter/

Their newsletter URL stays the same, regardless of the month, so here's the text for posterity's sake:

MirageForum.com is an international community of 6th generation Mitsubishi Mirage owners and enthusiasts (also known in some countries as Space Star and the Attrage/G4 sedan). The forum was started by a couple of gearheads who also happen to really like fuel-efficient vehicles, and thought this brand new "eco" car deserved a brand new forum.

Sign up today to meet friendly owners & members, ask questions, and track your fuel consumption in the forum's Fuel Economy Log.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.1 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 52.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wellswebdesign For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (07-23-2016),Eggman (07-23-2016),MetroMPG (07-30-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    And we love rock auto!
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wellswebdesign View Post
    Congratulations!

https://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter/

Their newsletter URL stays the same, regardless of the month, so here's the text for posterity's sake:

MirageForum.com is an international community of 6th generation Mitsubishi Mirage owners and enthusiasts (also known in some countries as Space Star and the Attrage/G4 sedan). The forum was started by a couple of gearheads who also happen to really like fuel-efficient vehicles, and thought this brand new "eco" car deserved a brand new forum.

Sign up today to meet friendly owners & members, ask questions, and track your fuel consumption in the forum's Fuel Economy Log.
    Hello,

Here is a permanent link to the RockAuto Newsletter featuring MirageForum.com.

Thank You!
    RockAuto.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RockAuto For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-30-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Awesome! I've bought a couple stuff from RockAuto in the past. Great prices!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 43.4 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Thanks for the shout-out, RockAuto.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)