Thread: Looking to buy some stock Mirage alloy wheels.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Looking to buy some stock Mirage alloy wheels.

Does anyone have any stock alloy wheels they might still have lying around that they'd be willing to sell? Name your price!

Empty to full in $12 flat.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMirage2 View Post
    Does anyone have any stock alloy wheels they might still have lying around that they'd be willing to sell? Name your price!
    Man...where were you when I posted my wheels for sale here a couple of months ago! I couldn't get any interest here and had to sell them on eBay.

Let me throw this idea out there...

If you need new tires, consider upgrading to 15" wheels. An efficient 15” wheel/tire combination can save you money over time…more than enough to cover the cost of new wheels. Let me explain…

14” and 15” tires cost about the same, but their tread life ratings are significantly different. The Mirage's 14" wheels limit you to a couple of low rolling resistance tire choices with marginal tread life ratings.

15" wheels give you several LRR tire options, some with tread life ratings more than double that of available 14” tires. You can significantly reduce your future tire replacement costs by switching to a longer-lasting 15” LRR tire. And if you choose your 15" wheels/tires carefully, your fuel economy will not be negatively impacted.

You can read more info in this thread.
    Last edited by Top_Fuel; 08-24-2016 at 01:20 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

Eggman (08-24-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I am looking for 2014 wheel too...