Thread: AUTOBYTEL Mirage G4 Road Test and Review : little more positive ; Go to ...

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

AUTOBYTEL Mirage G4 Road Test and Review : little more positive ; Go to ...

http://www.autobytel.com/mitsubishi/...review-131320/ .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinder For This Useful Post:

Eggman (09-20-2016),inuvik (09-20-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    I stumbled across this Autobytel video review while reading the funny Jalopnik article on Mirage critics. I was surprised at what the reviewer was getting wrong - particularly the trim information, as it looked like he was driving an ES but described it as the base DE.

Youtube: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Test Drive Video Review - 3-Cylinder Sub-Compact Car

I tried the link above but it is now dead. Searching Autobytel the closest I came was this video page for the 2014, which has the YouTube video.

Autobytel: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Test Drive Video Review

I'm glad it's one of the more positive reviews focusing on the car's design strengths and purpose, but I'm surprised he called it the base model (2:40 in the video.) Things I noticed that told me it was an ES were foglights, alloy wheels, pushbutton start, cruise control...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)