Thread: Review - 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4: A Good Starter Car (autobroadcast.com)

Review - 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4: A Good Starter Car (autobroadcast.com)

Name:  g4-mirage-autobroadcast.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  58.4 KB

Despite a ridiculous opening paragraph...

The Mitsubishi Mirage has been much maligned over the years and rightfully so. It’s never been an exciting car, it’s never been one that gave you the performance of a sports car and for a while it didn’t even have some of the features you really wanted to enjoy in a car.
    ... it's not a bad review. It hits on the usual pros & cons without too much gnashing of teeth over the 1.2L engine's power.

Overall:

The Mirage is a car that offers you what you need for driving without any of the frills that often come along and hike up the price. If you’re looking for a good car to start out, this is a choice you should consider.
    Read the full review:
    http://www.autobroadcast.com/2016/09...d-starter-car/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    But I don't use my Mirage as a starter. I don't want to spend a lot of money to get around. I have other uses for the cash.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

BostonJellyBean (12-29-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    But I don't use my Mirage as a starter. I don't want to spend a lot of money to get around. I have other uses for the cash.
    While I'm not in a Mirage yet, I totally agree with your statement. My newer car is a 99 Metro, 1.0L hatchback with 5 speed. Would like to pick up a 17 model at end of year clearance, or maybe a slightly wrecked one, needing rehab.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    While I'm not in a Mirage yet, I totally agree with your statement. My newer car is a 99 Metro, 1.0L hatchback with 5 speed. Would like to pick up a 17 model at end of year clearance, or maybe a slightly wrecked one, needing rehab.

Wow, double post.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Car Nut For This Useful Post:

Eggman (09-23-2016)