Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roswell Mitsubishi Dealership review

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Found it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Dealer fees in Florida hurt bad. Be sure to call around for the best price before visiting, and refer to an Edmunds article called Confessions of a Car Salesman. I wrote a bit about in this thread: Should I wait until April to Buy 2015 Mirage (new)
    And this: Edmunds.com - What Fees Should You Pay?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I guess I am just you used to the very high quality of service I get from my regular shop, R Speed Miatas. I didn't even lift the hood until this morning while showing the car to a co-worker. The insulation panel on the hood is ripped up. Looks like they just tore it instead of removing the clips holding it in place. It looks like ass now and the sprayer hose is sticking out from it in places. I will have to attempt some repairs to it tonight. I don't remember if I mentioned it but when I asked about the rear axle he said they have never had any issues with them and that he has never heard of any issues. That if I had read that on a website that it was fake and I could "trust him"

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Interesting. Who do you believe, Remy - us or them?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    If they've never heard of any issues, then they shouldn't have a problem proving such with an alignment print out

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Very interesting find, Here local dealer like Kendall Mitsubishi charged $899 dealer fee... You still save money buying car from out of state and drive back

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wmo168 View Post
    Very interesting find, Here local dealer like Kendall Mitsubishi charged $899 dealer fee... You still save money buying car from out of state and drive back
    90% of all dealer fees are fake. (Some states have a few fees besides the taxes they collect but they are very few and in controlled amounts.) It doesn't matter if it is a new or used dealership. I spent almost 15 years across three states selling cars. Dealer fees, paperwork/filing fees, lot fees, even destination and transportation fees are all done because the customer doesn't know they can decline to pay them. These fees are used to make up the difference in price discounts, trade in values and bonuses payed to the salesperson. It is by the far the biggest reason you should get your own financing up front and then be firm when you tell them you want the car for this price, all inclusive. Dealerships will work the legitimate taxes and fees in reverse from what your total is. If they try and add anything you get up and walk out.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    As far as dealers got Hamburg Mitsubishi where I bought my Mirage is pretty good to work with. Nice and professional. Fairly new as they've only been around like a year but I think they're affiliated with Interstate Mitshubishi in Erie PA which is a pretty big dealership. They seem to be growing pretty quick. Think they've only got like 15 G4s, probably 5 hatchbacks but it's mainly Outlanders selling up here, they've gotta have at least 80 or more of them which is quite a few as its not exactly the largest of dealerships in physical size either (they also have a sizable number of used cars their lot is overflowing into the next door Enterprise car rental). It's a good location right off a Thruway exit on a busy road near a bunch of other dealerships which helps. Their "Built for Buffalo" jingle is starting to get annoying though.