Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What might we expect in the next generation 2019 Mirage? Micra platform Speculation

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I should mention that I'm rolling on wider tires than OEM and also have that pesky misaligned rear axle issue. I'm sure both factors are negatively affecting my MPG. Doing my mixed city/hwy (60% city) driving, I'm averaging 39-41 mpg. I do not have a lead foot at all, but I do try to keep pace with traffic without pushing the car too hard, which is easy to do in the Mirage.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    39-41 is excellent 60% city for a all gas non hybrid. My city is lower than that because I do a lot of idling.
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    When I get stuck in slow moving, stop and go traffic, I'm only getting right at 30mpg. I have to remind myself that's still great compared to what some vehicles get cruising on the highway.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Probably the more telling number than the in-car current trip reading is the MPG per tank combined with the percentage of stop and go driving plus MPH (or KPH) when cruising on the highway. I'm about 50% city streets / stop and go highway traffic and get in the low 40's during the summer.

Of course non of this has diddly to do with the thread, so sorry for the off topic reply