Thread: wiring harness info needed for 2015 mirage

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

wiring harness info needed for 2015 mirage

I have just purchased a 2015 mirage that had had the front drivers fender replaced, but the plug for the front drivers abs speed sensor was broken and completely missing with electrical tape on the wires. I have ordered a new speed sensor since the old one did not read any ohms. What I need to find out is the orientation of the wires for the harness. There is a light green and a violet wire. I need to know which one is on top and which is on the bottom as you look at it where it is mounted on the unibody behind the fender. it is visible through the hole behind the headlight. A pic would be best, but any information would be appreciated. Thankyou, john

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Update. I believe I figured it out by relating the + and - symbols from a wiring diagram and comparing
    one side to the other.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    I wonder if the plug and wiring arrangement corresponds with the passenger side wiring?

By the way, any pictures you could post would be helpful. If you like, I can try to get some pictures up from my Mirage. Speck is a 2015 ES.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)