AutoEvolution has posted an article showing the top 5 (actually 6) non-hybrid gas sippers in the States, going by the EPA's "combined" rating. Mirage hatch & sedan take the top 2 spots.
I was a bit surprised by the next 4 entries though...
- 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage (hatchback CVT) - 39 MPG
- 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 (sedan CVT) - 37 MPG
- 2017 Jaguar XE Diesel - 36 MPG
- 2017 Honda Civic 4Dr 1.5 Aut CVT - 36 MPG
- 2017 Mazda 2 & Toyota Yaris iA- 35
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra 1.4 Turbo Auto 7 - 35 MPG
Notice anything missing from the list? So did I. They restricted their search to 2017 model year EPA info, and some current efficient non-hybrids were left out of the running.
Read the full article: http://www.autoevolution.com/news/th...us-113128.html