Thread: JellyBean My 2015 Mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks

JellyBean My 2015 Mirage

So I've only owned it since Sunday. 2015 Mirage certified pre owned. 33k miles. Got all the buttons and leather wheel.
    Cvt ..... At 1st I thought it was weird...
    But the dealer let me test drive it and if I liked it.. Told me to stop by my bank and grab my certified check..
    Salesman didn't even roll with me.. Told me to go test it on the why and 2 lanes. ..
    I did. And drove it up a big long hill.
    I was sold.
    I will post some fuel numbers once it needs fuel.
    I paid $9200 out the door with tax title registration. Dealer kicked in a pm, new pads, and new tires at my request. Plus it was a Certified so I get remainder of factory warranty.
    While I could have gotten a De at hertz for 2k cheaper... But I still think I did ok. I love my black cars.
    I got out of a 2004 ford crown Victoria police interceptor. 235 HP rwd v8 utilitarian. With 150k hard hard miles.
    It's turned some heads as I live in a wealthy suburb full of expensive cars.
    No one believes me when I tell them it's a Mitsubishi.
    I love it. I could have bought a 17 De 5mt for 4k more... But for under 10k with $1k down plus trade... And $200 a month payments... I think I did ok.
    So far.. I am happy.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 38.7 mpg (US) ... 16.4 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.5 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.0 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.4 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BostonJellyBean For This Useful Post:

inuvik (11-25-2016),MetroMPG (11-25-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Since it was certified and you get the original warranty I wouldn't worry too much. Yah, you could have saved a few $$ from Hertz but we all know how people drive rentals. If you do a fair amount of driving you'll save most of your payment in reduced fuel costs. The Mirage drivetrain is extremely reliable with one member who has a fleet of them in Canada has reported that they've put more than 200K km on their Mirages with no major issues.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to inuvik For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (11-25-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    You did just fine. The warranty on these cars is great, but nobody needs it anyway!

It sounds like you bought a lease return? There are rules about how those cars have to be maintained so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Your car could be an ES, but it could also be the 'Rockford Fosgate' edition with the factory subwoofer system. Post up some pics!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If it is certified by mitisubishi you would have the 10 years warranty and not 5....

Thanks for the review of your new ride.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Thanks for the review of your new ride.
    You're welcome. Thanks for having this forum. It's been very helpful so far. Now where do I get an evo body upgrade lololol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 38.7 mpg (US) ... 16.4 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.5 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.0 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.4 mpg (Imp)