Thread: 2017 Mirage GT CVT is a turkey: Hooniverse

2017 Mirage GT CVT is a turkey: Hooniverse

Name:  hooniverse-gt.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  51.0 KB

Hooniverse has posted a review of the GT CVT hatchback, and wasn't very impressed.

I thought it was going to be a reasonable review when they started out saying it was "a basic, low priced, and fuel efficient automobile."

But the GT isn't exactly a low priced automobile, is it? And that opens it up to criticism in their opinion:

It is a vehicle that might be more successful outside of the North American market, where people have lower expectations, gas is much more expensive, and speeds are slower. It is for all those reasons that I feel like the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage is an automotive turkey, and on this Thanksgiving it deserves to be called just that.
    Full review & reader comments: http://hooniverse.com/2016/11/24/tur...shi-mirage-gt/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

daleWV (11-28-2016),MightyMirageMpg (11-28-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Some of it is solid gripes (glued GPS module) others are just opinion.

Seems like it wasn't even worth them reviewing the car.. wasn't much said about... ya know.... driving the car??

Couldn't even take it somewhere for a photo shoot. Even if they still think it's sucks, give it a proper review.... Lame. Try again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMirageMpg For This Useful Post:

daleWV (11-28-2016)