Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Engine Oil for 3A90 Mitsubishi Mirage 2014

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    thnx sir eggman i'll post pix of my spark plug after 5k interval, current odo 28,000km, my issue of my oily spark plug if i remembered, start i think around 5k plus on my odo, no oil consumption and no smoke on start ups. btw i clean my spark plug every 5k only at the side not the tip. i raised this issue also at mitsubishi they say its normal to have oil in threads as long there is no oil on tips and electrode, and its not consuming oil and no smoke. i saw some pix that has clean threads with no oil residue in their spark plugs. my observation maybe i have small leak in my valve seals.

i used caltex w/ techron 95 ron, i think that chevron? because i have slight pinging issue at 5th gear going to 80kph to 100kph, but in 4th gear 80kph to 100kph no pinging, when im in long distance trip i usually put in 4th gear up to 110kph then switch to 5th gear with no pinging.

my purpose in using high mileage oil maybe it can fix if it has a leak on my valve seals, because it has seal conditioner. but i'll check it first on my next oil change if it will consume oil or not sorry for my english btw thnx again sir eggman

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rabbai For This Useful Post:

Eggman (05-23-2017)