Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Mirage Mudflaps

  1. #1
    Senior Member mitsumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    727
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked 245 Times in 155 Posts

    Question Mirage Mudflaps

    Hi, is there anyone here using ay mud flaps? like raliart or rallyarmor mudflaps? i just wat to mke my own mudflaps and is looking for a measurments or a pattern for the front and rear flaps for our mirage. hope someone can give a link or a exact pic so that i could DIY my flaps.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  56.3 KB


    Last edited by mitsumi; 12-13-2016 at 10:34 AM.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 26.3 mpg (US) ... 11.2 km/L ... 8.9 L/100 km ... 31.6 mpg (Imp)


  2. #2
    Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Seattle
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 82 Times in 59 Posts
    Universal Mudflaps: http://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php/...cb3cmras3idv20

    Mudflaps specifically made for the Mirage: http://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php/...cb3cmras3idv20

    I will try to get some pics in as soon as possible but no where near my car.
    Fuel Log: Good enough

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marklovski For This Useful Post:

    Alex1a1f (12-13-2016),mitsumi (12-14-2016)

  4. #3
    Senior Member mitsumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    727
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked 245 Times in 155 Posts
    @Marklovski thanks for links. but its says for the universal they use 12x15 what i wanted is a exact pattern with measurments so that i could cut the board i bought and as to where i could clamp these flaps.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 26.3 mpg (US) ... 11.2 km/L ... 8.9 L/100 km ... 31.6 mpg (Imp)


  5. #4
    Senior Member mitsumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    727
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked 245 Times in 155 Posts
    anyone who has a pattern?

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 26.3 mpg (US) ... 11.2 km/L ... 8.9 L/100 km ... 31.6 mpg (Imp)


  6. #5
    初じまして VegasMirage2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
    https://youtu.be/BOhTX14OYJc

    These are the rally armor universal mudflaps. I removed the plastic pieces inside the back of the fender well and bought screws and nuts that fit into the holes that the tabs were in for the plastic fender piece. I had to measure and drill out the mudflaps.
    Empty to full in $12 flat.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to VegasMirage2 For This Useful Post:

    mitsumi (12-18-2016)

  8. #6
    Senior Member mitsumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    727
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked 245 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMirage2 View Post
    https://youtu.be/BOhTX14OYJc

    These are the rally armor universal mudflaps. I removed the plastic pieces inside the back of the fender well and bought screws and nuts that fit into the holes that the tabs were in for the plastic fender piece. I had to measure and drill out the mudflaps.
    but should the mudflaps installed on top of the plastic? or should it really be under the plastic?
    Last edited by mitsumi; 12-18-2016 at 06:36 AM.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 26.3 mpg (US) ... 11.2 km/L ... 8.9 L/100 km ... 31.6 mpg (Imp)


  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    571
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 278 Times in 170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumi View Post
    but should the mudflaps installed on top of the plastic? or should it really be under the plastic?
    The factory install over the inner fender plastic shield.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex1a1f For This Useful Post:

    mitsumi (12-18-2016)

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    341
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 85 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumi View Post
    Hi, is there anyone here using ay mud flaps? like raliart or rallyarmor mudflaps? i just wat to mke my own mudflaps and is looking for a measurments or a pattern for the front and rear flaps for our mirage. hope someone can give a link or a exact pic so that i could DIY my flaps.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  56.3 KB
    Please forgive the thread jack, but is that a two door Mirage/Spacestar that I'm seeing in that pic? If so, it's the first one I've seen. That is so cool looking! Why can't we have those in the US? Grrrr......

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Car Nut For This Useful Post:

    Eggman (12-18-2016)

  13. #9
    Moderator Eggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ohio ☼
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,894
    Thanks
    1,977
    Thanked 692 Times in 516 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Car Nut View Post
    Please forgive the thread jack, but is that a two door Mirage/Spacestar that I'm seeing in that pic? If so, it's the first one I've seen. That is so cool looking! Why can't we have those in the US? Grrrr......
    Wow - good catch. I wonder if that is a previous generation Mirage?

    See the Wikipedia entry for the Mitsubishi Colt - facelifted (2008 - 2012)


    Mitsubishi Colt CZ3 1.1 ClearTec Inform (Z30, Facelift) Heckansicht, 7. Juni 2011, Mettmann [CC BY-SA 3.0 de (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/...0/de/deed.en)], by M 93 (Own work), from Wikimedia Commons
    Last edited by Eggman; 12-18-2016 at 10:03 AM.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.0 mpg (US) ... 20.8 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 58.8 mpg (Imp)


  14. #10
    Senior Member mitsumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Manila
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    727
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked 245 Times in 155 Posts
    hehe actually I just picked one from google images but I didn't know what car it was as I was only searching for mudflaps. why is that a rare car? or the style?


        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 26.3 mpg (US) ... 11.2 km/L ... 8.9 L/100 km ... 31.6 mpg (Imp)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •