Thread: problem with starter and flywheel Mitsubishi mirage 2013

Country
    Israel
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

problem with starter and flywheel Mitsubishi mirage 2013

Hey.
    I wanted to consult with you about a problem with the starter and the flywheel Mitsubishi mirage 2013.
    Months after the warranty ran out, every few days started to hear a noise when you try to motivate the switch, for the second time is normal driving the vehicle. Car electrician fix the starter. A week later, was back moving noise began again, and see that there is a problem with the flywheel worn down and need replacing, too, and he insisted to me that a company must make the responsibility for the repair, and the case came before someone several days with the same vehicle with the figure in 2013 that went to the starter wheel amplitude.
    The electrician says there is a problem with the starting of this model is destroying the flywheel.
    I read in this forum and have this problem too in the 2003 model.
    I've been chasing Mitsubishi week to return me an answer if you can get the work warranty and of course they do not come back and they have no answers.
    i want to ask you, is this problem in the 2014 and 2015 models too ? or only in 2012-2013 models ?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,474 Posts
    This thread may help you: Mirage Flywheel Defect

Edit - I see that you already found it...
    Last edited by Top_Fuel; 12-16-2016 at 12:34 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Israel
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I saw the post but the post say that have a problem in the 2012-2013. I ask if the 2014 or 2015 have the same problem too ?