Hey all!

So I have a 2015 Mirage 5spd and about three months ago I started up my own little business where I teach people how to drive a manual but the car they learn on is my mirage, I've had a lot of fun doing this and really enjoy how excited people get when they are driving really well but I often wonder how much damage this is causing my transmission. There are stalls...lots and lots and lots of stalls to the point where sometimes we start the motor back up and it's chugging and seems like it's out of balance I have them turn it off and then back on and it runs fine again. There is also lots of bucking and riding the clutch when we practice hill starts. I'm very patient with my students because you know who is perfect right off the bat? I encourage after all the stalls and bucking but sometimes I grind my teeth because I can only imagine what's happening to my transmission. I've purchased a little beater car a 1982 Honda Accord 5spd to be my main car for these lessons but it needs a clutch replacement and the guy at my work in the service department is taking FOREVER to put the dang thing in (he's putting it in for free) so meanwhile the Mirage has been taking all the beatings. Am I going to need a news transmission at 30,000 miles??