Thread: 07 Toyota yaris rear springs

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

07 Toyota yaris rear springs

Seen some posts about this so decided i was modding the mirage, So ive seen others cars that sit around 24.5 stock i have a bunch of stuff in my car I was sitting at 23 inches stock, now sitting 25
    The yaris springs are a good bit bigger and much stiffer I don't think I have to worry about hitting the bump stops anymore (especially loaded down) it rides so much better and smoother now, handles better too, very pleased with the upgrade.

Was a very easy job I just electrical taped the top bushing from mirage spring onto the yaris spring. The bottoms were the same diameter so I left it alone.

Apparently 2nd and 3rd gen yaris use the same rear coils from my research. Hope this helps yall.
    Video added now, not the best quality i put alot more effort into bouncing the yaris springs lol oops, but they werent hitting the bump stops like oem.

Last edited by awdcivic; 03-04-2024 at 01:30 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awdcivic View Post
    Seen some posts about this so decided i was modding the mirage, So ive seen others cars that sit around 24.5 stock i have a bunch of stuff in my car I was sitting at 23 inches stock, now sitting 25
    The yaris springs are a good bit bigger and much stiffer I don't think I have to worry about hitting the bump stops anymore (especially loaded down) it rides so much better and smoother now, handles better too, very pleased with the upgrade.

Was a very easy job I just electrical taped the top bushing from mirage spring onto the yaris spring. The bottoms were the same diameter so I left it alone. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures.

Apparently 2nd and 3rd gen yaris use the same rear coils from my research. Hope this helps yall.
    Hello awdcivic and welcome to the forum.

To post pictures click on the picture icon while composing a post.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)