Thread: My Mazda helped influence a Mirage purchase :p

Country
    United States
    Thanks

My Mazda helped influence a Mirage purchase :p

100% true story that happened today. So I have a coworker who is asks questions about my car. Wheel size, where do I get mods etc. He told me he wanted to do something similar. Within the last week or so I've noticed a brand new 2017 Mirage ES parking next to me regularly. I also parked next to because I like those cars. Today he starts asking me more questions about parts and such, and asked him if that Mirage was his; and it is. Turns out he got rid of an Isuzu Rodeo?, and bought that because he wanted a car more like mine (I'm guessing in shape/form factor). He had heard good things about the car and others had recommended him. So of course I immediately told him about my own fascination with the car, this forum, popular mods etc (For a car I've never driven, I actually know quite a bit about it lol). Just seemed really funny to me that as much as I mention this car, especially on Mazda FB pages (a common joke associated with me is that I ask did you look at the Mirage when someone totals their car, or wants to buy something new), that my MAZDA was the inspiration for him buying the Mirage. lol! He may show up here soon.

Also, prior I've added a picture of it to the spotted in the wild section lol.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris_top_her For This Useful Post:

Eggman (01-21-2017),inuvik (01-21-2017)

Hating Things
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Heyy man!! I can confirm to this story cause it's truee!! Seeing his Mazda really influenced me to find a smaller, more stylish car, and with my old ugly a$$ Isuzu Rodeo, it was time to upgrade. So thanks Chris for having a Mazda hahaha
    *snaps in Z shape*

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LongHairyDude For This Useful Post:

chris_top_her (01-21-2017),Cobrajet (01-21-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Welcome, LHD! If you don't expect too much from your Mirage, she won't let you down!

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    good story. welcome.

Will weld for beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 45.3 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)