Thread: Mirage production to start in PH; 2016 best sales ever.

Mirage production to start in PH; 2016 best sales ever.

Mitsu had its best ever year in the Philippines in 2016 - in terms of total sales as well as market share:

Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp. (MMPC) outpaced its growth in 2015 by notching a 13.5-percent increase in sales in 2016 and its highest annual volume in its history.

In 2015 MMPC captured 16.8 percent of the market. In its latest sales report, it now has a 17.1-percent market share
    Also, Filipinos will soon be able to buy Mirages made at home:

MMPC will maximize the production of its Mirage models under the government’s CARS Program. With the start of local production next month, the company has high hopes of reaching its full potential in sales this year, given the increasing demand for entry-level passenger cars.
    Source: http://www.businessmirror.com.ph/mit...ose-13-5-2016/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Daox (01-28-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Interesting. I wonder how their quality control will work out, and if any will be exported. In other words, which would we see in North America?

Sorry, not to forsake the rest of the world lol.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)