Thread: WeatherTech side window deflectors and floorliners review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

WeatherTech side window deflectors and floorliners review

I purchased and installed these over a month ago. They are the in channel type. They looked great and I really liked how they have such a lower profile, or closer to the body of the vehicle then the normal type that you stick on with double sided tape.

But here come the bad things...
    The rear set worked great and have stayed in place with no problems as they use a metal clip that you insert in the window channel. The front set keep falling off! From day one they would only stay on for a few days before I would roll down the window and one would fall out of the trac on the ground. I called WeatherTech and they sent out some 2 sided tape. Extremely thin double sided tape so that it would fit up in the channel. I went to a authorized retailer to have them installed with the tape to take out the error of my self not installing them correctly.

They stayed on the vehicle for a few weeks. Yesterday the drivers front flew off while I was driving, it died in the process. I contacted WeatherTech asking for a refund this time. They havent contacted me back yet.
    They need to go back to the drawing board for the Mirage window deflectors.

So who makes the best ones out there? I am thinking about trying the OEM Mitsubishi deflectors.

Also purchased a set of the WeatherTech floorliners. Love those! Had to find a way to anchor down the passenger side because it wanted to slide forward. But overall they are awesome.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flotownj For This Useful Post:

Car Nut (02-15-2017),inuvik (02-15-2017),Top_Fuel (02-15-2017)