Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Killer deals at Discount Tire Direct

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    That is exactly what I do. I despise tpms sensors. Unless they are like on my other car that tells me exactly how much pressure is in each tire. The one that is on the Mirage is just annoying so I don't even bother with tpms sensors. They are only in my factory wheels.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I got my wheels from discount tire last time they had this promotion. I got a set of Konig Dial Ins with Hankook tires, mounted and balanced with a set of lug nuts for a little over $500 after rebates. Hell of a deal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Machiblue For This Useful Post:

Eggman (02-18-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You're links don't work anymore. (I do understand that this post is 6 months old) There are lots of Labor Day deals going on and wanted to check what you had bought to see where they are now. Do you remember what they were? Thanks!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Here are the deals for Labor Day weekend at Discount Tire. If you are in the market for new wheels/tires, it's almost impossible to beat Discount Tire when you stack all of their rebates. And they will price match if you find the wheels/tires somewhere cheaper. The current rebates could save you $320 off the cost of a set of wheels and tires.

Here's the link: https://www.discounttiredirect.com/promotions/labor-day

Name:  discount.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  90.5 KB
    Last edited by Top_Fuel; 08-30-2017 at 12:12 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

Eggman (08-30-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I had the info on their deals, I was wondering more about the wheel and tire package he actually bought.

So I picked out a set of 13lb Drag DR-9 in 15" size Item number 22035 at $69.04 each on Monday financed through their card for the $160 rebate. Today I get a call saying my appointment tonight is canceled due to the wheels not being available. They were over sold supposedly. I have found them still on their website but the price has gone up to $100 each. I'm very not happy and now have a credit card solely for this transaction for a company I won't be doing business with after this.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Today I get a call saying my appointment tonight is canceled due to the wheels not being available. They were over sold supposedly. I have found them still on their website but the price has gone up to $100 each. I'm very not happy and now have a credit card solely for this transaction for a company I won't be doing business with after this.
    That stinks!

Is there a local shop then? Give them a call and hopefully you can work something out?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)