Quote Originally Posted by Car Nut View Post
Nothing........ I just sat on the back porch, staring at mine, which is sitting in the back yard. It's all repaired, painted, detailed, and state inspected, ready to drive, but..... it seems that there is a problem with the certificate of salvage, that I received from the seller, when I bought the car. Virginia authorities say that the paperwork wasn't properly filled out, and they won't process it, to give me a title. I contacted the seller, who is in PA, and he says VA doesn't know what they are talking about, that it's correct. It seems that I might have to put it on my dolly, and haul it up to PA, to try and straighten it all out. Oh.... and I will also have to ask for a day off from my new job, of which I've only been there for 30 days now, in order to haul it up there. Wonder how well that's gonna go over? I've decided that I will probably never buy another salvage vehicle again, at least, not one from out of state. Too many hoops to jump through.
Man, I was really, REEEEALLY hoping you wouldn't have any title troubles with this thing. But I was also afraid that you might.

Salvage cars are a crapshoot...especially when they have passed through a few other people on their way to you. Hope you get it sorted out.