Thread: air ride suspension

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

air ride suspension

i have a set of Tien springs on order for the 2014 mirage. i will live with them for this year but really want to scrap some pavement with an air ride system. i need to know if there are any older front struts that fit the 2014 mirage. i cannot find any air ride available for the mirage so need to get a little creative to get some bags on this car of mine. any info will help.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Any updates with this?
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    i looked into it and hit to many dead ends. ended up going with lowering springs for now. i do not want coilovers and i want to go lower so i will keep my eyes open for any info and keep anyone interested updated.
    Low and Slow

Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I found two full air suspension kits listed for 2012+ Mirage. Anyone able to confirm these?

https://www.x2industries.com/product...uspension-kit/

https://www.vicrez.com/vicrez-perfor...hi-mirage-2012
    Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I can confirm the first kit will likely be worth more than many of the cars it gets installed on.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

They both must be stock photo's. It'd be neat to see how the cars in the video links" I posted in the fender rolling thread were done.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Poland
    Thanks
    OMG... first pot hole and all of the plastic would just fly around, was impressed with the exhaust though - the stock "muffler" looks like stolen from some Vespa scooter, can't imagine how a loud exhaust would sound with CVT, most likely funny! Hard to say now because of all the noise inside of the car, soundproofing is high on my 'to do' list. Anyways, impressed by the time/money thrown in those cars.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2021 Space Star Intense SDA 1.2 automatic: 34.5 mpg (US) ... 14.7 km/L ... 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.4 mpg (Imp)