Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Owner...

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Hey everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a while because I've been and I'm still battling an upper respiratory infection. I had a tiny bit of a mishap happen with the G4. I was driving at night and I was making a right turn, I didn't clear the curb and the right rear wheel ran over it. I stopped at the gas station to see if there was any damage and at the time, it didn't look like it, but just the other day, I saw where it has a scratch and a little bit of a slightly visible bend/dent. I took two pics of it so you could see. I'm sick about it because I'm a very careful and cautious driver. Is this easily fixable?

Here's the pics...

Attachment 8431
    Name:  WP_20170301_15_46_55_Pro.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  107.4 KB

Thanks,
    Tommy

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    thetommyboy2k, the first little scratch and/or dent is always tough. This weekend, I found a door ding on my passenger side - grr. I was running under the assumption that my little Mirage is so small that other's doors cant even reach it to cause any damage haha.

I'm not sure what advice to give you except these things happen, and thank goodness it isn't anything worse. It can be fixed up, though it's hard to tell from your picture exactly where on the car the damage is... If you are really worried about it, you can discuss it with your favorite body shop.

Best wishes, and let us know what comes of this.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    So awesome. My friend got the same car after his 2005 corolla was totaled, but blue. He loves it to. Mine has just the sound/cam pkg and now that I have it wished I did not. Good choice!
    mitsu's in the family

2024 Mirage SE

2021 Mirage ES CVT (Sold)
    2021 Outlander Sport 2.0 ES CVT (trade in)
    2018 Mirage G4 1.2 ES CVT (ex wife's car, crashed)
    2017 Mirage G4 1.2 ES CVT Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System(Crashed)
    2015 Lancer SE 2.4 AWC (sold)
    2014 Mirage DE 1.2 Manual and BT (sold)
    2004 Galant DE (mom's sold)
    2000 Mirage DE 1.8 Auto (sold)
    1988 Cordia L Turbo (trade in)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage G4 ES CVT 1.2 automatic: 42.0 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Just curious, did you check out the Nissan Versa with manual windows and locks?
    Great entry.
    I am that guy that also though it would be great to get one without power windows and locks. But they are nice when you have them.
    I found the CVT very difficult to get moving, but might take time for the transmission to program itself.
    Glad it is working out well for you. Keeping my eyes open for a 5 speed hatch on clearance later in the year.