Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirage ES Real World Review (YouTube)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    That's tuning - a result of mechanical valve timing. If electronic solenoid valves are ever perfected, this could be eliminated with a corresponding significant improvement in efficiency.

Maybe some day. In the meantime, we have MIVEC.
    Lol.
    I like my work trucks. I could literally sit there and just double clutch in the low side all the way up the gears and they don't stall. Need some throttle on the high range

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 38.7 mpg (US) ... 16.4 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.5 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.0 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    A little double clutching the Mirage when it balks at going into gear has been effective for me. I really don't find the shifting an issue and the clutch is so light that frequent gear changing is relatively easy. I borrowed a friend's Boxter last summer and the clutch felt so heavy I had to ask if he'd put in an after market part. Nope, it was stock.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I like a heavy clutch. But I am also a truck driver

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 38.7 mpg (US) ... 16.4 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.5 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.0 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.4 mpg (Imp)