Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage DE (Garage entry)

  1. General Information
    2015
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage DE
    Black
    CVT
     
    Details

    LED Rear Lights
    Retrofitted Projector Headlights

    Red Sparcos

    •  
    Comments: 12 / Views: 1038
  1. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts
    Can you post up some information about your projector headlight retrofit?

  2. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked 259 Times in 158 Posts
    Welcome. I did a projector retrofit myself and I call my car Scoot. Anymore pics?

  3. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Country
    UK
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroJim View Post
    Can you post up some information about your projector headlight retrofit?
    What would you like to know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1a1f View Post
    Welcome. I did a projector retrofit myself and I call my car Scoot. Anymore pics?
    Thanks, just added more pics.

  4. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How hard was it to put the taillights in? Ive read from people that after installing all sorts of dash lights can pop on have u had any of these problems with them

  5. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Country
    UK
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger86 View Post
    How hard was it to put the taillights in? Ive read from people that after installing all sorts of dash lights can pop on have u had any of these problems with them
    Actually install is easy, took me 5 minutes. It put my abs and traction lights on. Problem was solved with a $15 led load resistor kit. Just spliced the resistors between the green and black wires and attached them to the metal of the car (they get super hot).

    All lights turned off as soon as I turned the car back on and hit the brakes. No problems since!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooter For This Useful Post:

    Gnarles2 (04-27-2017)

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Country
    UK
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
    Today was a good day to apply a new coat of wax!

    Name:  IMG_0361.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  91.4 KB

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scooter For This Useful Post:

    Eggman (04-04-2017),Gnarles2 (04-27-2017),inuvik (04-04-2017)

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cleveland
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 113 Times in 79 Posts
    Beautiful. I need those headlights and tail lights

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnarles2 For This Useful Post:

    Scooter (04-13-2017)

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cleveland
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 113 Times in 79 Posts
    Can you tell me what kit you bought for your headlights and where you got it from? I am a bit nervous to try it myself but I really want those headlights. I may just have to get over my fear of wiring and do it.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)


  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cleveland
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 113 Times in 79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Actually install is easy, took me 5 minutes. It put my abs and traction lights on. Problem was solved with a $15 led load resistor kit. Just spliced the resistors between the green and black wires and attached them to the metal of the car (they get super hot).

    All lights turned off as soon as I turned the car back on and hit the brakes. No problems since!
    Can you let me know what load resistor kit you used as well? If you are not having any issues, I want to make sure I am doing the same thing.


        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •