Hey folks!

So I have been slowly gaining info and the tools needed to attack my ETACS to enable fog lights, cruise, and adjust my tire sizes. I am using the J2534 Toyota Mini-VCI cable with ETACS Decoder software. All my drivers are correct and I have read and understood the ED software as best as I can.

The other night I was successful in communicating with my car (2015 Canadian base model) except my options to modify were very limited. I did not see any option for fog lamps front OR rear, cruise, or tire size. I only had maybe 50 options to chose from, where others that were successful in doing what I want had hundreds.

Am I missing something? Or am I incorrectly using Etacs Decoder? The creator of the ED Program is Russian, and uses a translator to give English instructions. I have tried my best to understand him but some things are very roughly explained and there seems to be little help. He threatens to "ban" accounts if you ask "dumb questions that are in FAQ" which further don't really explain a lot.

Anyways, just seeing if anyone here has a little more idea about this program than I do. I am playing with it a little bit to try and learn more but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Is there a chance that I am limited by the type of cable I use? J2534 Mini VCI ($15) vs this "Lexia" ($90) or the MUT-3? ($600-$1000)

Thanks for any opinions! I want to start the discussion here first before trying the ED Program forum because many members here speak such great English.

Thanks!