Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mitsubishi Eclipse returning in 2018. It's not what you think: "Eclipse Cross"

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Eclipse Cross seems silly. If you're going to desecrate one of your beloved models, just call it the Eclipse. Plus Mitsubishi got to tie it in with the solar eclipse this summer. Wait until the Tokyo Motor Show when they parade out their e-Evolution crossover concept.

I hope I don't sound bitter. I'd just like to see Mitsubishi build some more enthusiast models.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I believe it was a 'cheap' way to market the Eclipse-Cross using the 'Eclipse' name. Mitsubishi enthusiasts all over social media are going crazy and mad over it. Heck, I was in the beginning but really at the end of the day, Mitsubishi has to make end's meet. CUV's are selling like crazy here in Minnesota. The Mitsubishi dealer near me has won awards for selling the most Outlander/Outlander Sports in a certain area (I'll have to look if it was based on the Midwest Region or dealer location). But still, there are many Outlander/Outlander Sports that are being sold right now and those are the big money makers. I hope Mitsubishi gets back on their feet soon so we can finally see a few turbocharged coupes running around again. Heck, revive the "VR4" badge as well! (wishful thinking)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 44.2 mpg (US) ... 18.8 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.1 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2of9 For This Useful Post:

debburyl (10-23-2017),MightyMirageMpg (11-22-2017)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 1,014 Posts

North American debut next month

The Eclipse Cross will make its first U.S. appearance at the L.A. Auto Show next month. Dec. 1-10.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage base ES 1.2 manual: 54.0 mpg (US) ... 23.0 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 64.9 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Eggman (11-22-2017)