Thread: Mirage Meet at GeoPalooza in NE Ohio 8/5/17

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mirage Meet at GeoPalooza in NE Ohio 8/5/17

Most of you know I run the Geo Metro Forum and have been hosting meets every year in the region. Since many of my members are now owners of the Mitsubishi Mirage, I decided to try and have a Mitsubishi Mirage Mini Meet at the same location on August 5th 2017. The Geo Metro owners will be camping and hanging out at my place and I think it would be cool to invite like-minded people to the same meet. Having a Mirage Meet and Metro Meet at the same place and time will be a one time thing.

There is a large farm directly across the street with a large loop driveway and I figure we can have the Mirages line up in a single or double row around the loop depending on how many show up. All Mirage owners are welcome to join in with all the festivities and fun. If you are a Geo Metro owner too, I strongly urge you to bring it if possible.

Basically, I am testing the waters with the Mirage owners and if it is a success, then I will start hosting Mitsubishi Mirage Meets every year separate from the Metro meet. All the info you need can be found at the link below....
    http://geometroforum.com/topic/8074743/1/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Mullet For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (03-22-2017),debburyl (03-16-2017),Eggman (03-03-2017),ISP_guy (03-28-2017),MightyMirageMpg (03-03-2017),spork (03-16-2017)