Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TTAC 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage GT review: Frugal Meets Frivolous

Quote Originally Posted by Ranny View Post
    I checked the author and wasn't surprised that it was not Tim Caine. He isn't a fan of the Mirage.
    Staying true to form, here's Cain's latest diatribe against the Mirage ... in a review of an Audi crossover!

Some cars genuinely suck. There is essentially no price at which, for instance, wooden ride quality and inept handling and nonexistent acceleration and uncomfortable seats and disappointing fuel economy are worth the asking price. There are simply far too many decent alternatives for a vehicle such as, oh, I don’t know, the Mitsubishi Mirage.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...o-review-cost/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Now that's a funny quote. What can be said of someone who spends so much time beating his own personal dead horse?

He comes across as a one trick pony. If all he has is a Mirage hammer, I guess he's gotta swing it. Well, swing on. I like mine.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)