Check out the fine print of the warranty. There's probably no real tricks in it, just a specific list of things you have to do to maintain the warranty coverage.
Originally Posted by MightyMirageMpg
- You'll have to rotate the tires according to Costco's schedule.
- Costco may have to do the rotations. Skip a rotation and it may void the treadwear coverage.
- You may have to maintain a Costco membership for the duration of the warranty.
- Tires worn due to bad alignment, improper inflation or worn shocks/struts will void the treadwear warranty.
- The warranty is likely prorated. If the tires are warranted for 100,000 km and they wear out in 80,000 km, your warranty will be prorated for 20% of the cost of new tires.
View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 51.4 mpg (US) ... 21.9 km/L ... 4.6 L/100 km ... 61.7 mpg (Imp)