Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirage in CR's Top 10 most fuel efficient cars tested. They still hate it.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You guys are getting your undies in a bunch....Where's the fiesta? Where's the spark... They couldn't make the cut.. They put the mirage in with the big league chew and all you guys care is they pointed out the plastic dashboard.

Of course they're going to slam the car come on guys welcome to owning a geo metro in a hummer world

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MightyMirageMpg For This Useful Post:

BostonJellyBean (03-09-2017),Eggman (03-08-2017),MetroMPG (03-08-2017),MysticMirage (03-09-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The irony is that the top spot in compact/subcompact car is the Yaris iA that I own now. It does get better mpg (39.1 vs 38.8 avg) than the Mirage but so far in first 500 miles were kinda bad. 400 miles clutch/plate changed since it was shuddering like crazy. 2500 miles fuel door would not open since cable got disconnected. Tires needed to be balanced since they were producing a harmonic vibration. They seem to feel different based on the temperature Snifter has a slight looseness to it and its hard to take out of 2nd. There are some gaps in the dash that does look fantastic but also there are rattles. It does have better seats and seems more upscale. The mirage had zero problems besides the dealer selling me some wheels with bad offset and they rubbed the tie rod.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage G4 ES CVT 1.2 automatic: 42.0 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.4 mpg (Imp)