Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone have experience with an NV200?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Never seen one of these. I've seen the big full-size Nissan van a few times though. Very big and square.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I realize this post is ancient (I'm new here, lots of backlog to read), but I own one.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickels For This Useful Post:

Alex1a1f (11-29-2017),Fummins (11-29-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I drove Chevy's rebadge City Express last week to move some furniture, and I think Nissan did a decent job with it.
    (blank signature)

Quote Originally Posted by nickels View Post
    I realize this post is ancient (I'm new here, lots of backlog to read), but I own one.
    We've got a few now. 1 2015 and 5 or 6 2017's. So far they're holding up good. I picked up a brand new one from the dealer yesterday from out of town. There with a hard crosswind on the highway, I don't remember the last time I had to drive with both hands on the wheel

Edit: The more I look at these vans the less I'm impressed with Mexico. I'm getting this brand new one ready to go and noticed some lazy workmanship. There are wiring harnesses going to the airbag module that aren't properly secured cause the clips for the harness weren't put in the holes(if that makes any sense). One bolt that attaches one sliding door to the roller is missing a washer so it isn't tight. This is just on one van. I've noticed a few other things missing clips and miss routed wires and cables that most people wouldn't see unless they tore the interior apart. I even had one that where the main power wire nut on the alternator was falling off.
    I haven't seen stuff like this on the Mirage before, at least not unless the dealer worked on it first.
    Last edited by Fummins; 11-29-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I wouldn't buy a made in Mexico vehicle. We were orig. Looking at fits a while back but I seen they were made in Mexico so they were out immediately.

Chevy makes their top selling half ton crew cabs in Mexico. Wonder how many ppl know that their Apple pie and baseball game truck is made south of the border lol