Hi Guys! I got inspired by Top Fuels awesome write up on the fuel efficient 15" wheels and tires for the Mirage. I found some American Racing rims AR-388 locally that are 15X7 ET+40, they are in great shape with no curb rash, super light and the price is cheaper than steelies. My goal at least for now, is to have an awesome set of snow tires on these and run the enslaves in the summer. In Top fuels write up, they recommended a 15X6.5 +40 Rim. Does any one think a X7 is not possible? Would I need additional spacers? I would like to keep stock suspension if possible. Also I was going to buy the same size tires they recommended 185/55R15, but do you think I may be better off going with a 195/55R15? 185 seem to have a max recommended Rim size of 6.5, 7 starts with the 195s. I know a 195/50R15 would be ideal but they don't seem to make that size in the Michelin X-ice X13s I was after. If anyone has any helpful tips or guidance, it would be appreciated. Maybe I am just overthinking things. Thanks for reading.